cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1G Internet Feed from AT&T - But only 10% of this comes into use !

gadamsgran4
New Contributor

Dear Ruckus Pro's :

I have just had installed the 1G AT&T Internet service.

Test results show I am only getting 12% of the Gateway to use after it clears the ruckus Units

Speed to Wi-Fi Gateway : Download 987 Mbps / Upload 913 Mbps

Speed to RE315 : Download 103 Mbps / Upload 103 Mbps

I have the Ruckus ICX7150-C12P-2X1G & two (2) R510 Series Units in operation.

Please advise with detailed instructions how I can get much more thruput of the 987 Mbps AT&T internet into my home for use by my family.

Thank you -- George Adams Cypress, Texas   gadamsgran4@yahoo.com

4 REPLIES 4

Jayavidhya

Hi @gadamsgran4 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the detailed description of the issue.

To understand the root cause of the  issue please connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

If you have confirmed that internet issue is stable while you are connecting to the ISP router, but the issue persists while you are connecting to the access points please let us know the result. We will guide you on what to do next to solve this issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I have perform the steps you requested & I am getting over 950 Mbps from ISP, but less than 125 Mbps after it goes thru my Ruckus 510.

Now what do I do with my Ruckus network setup to increase my Mbps speed when it comes out of the 510 units for use in our home ?

Please be very, very clear & simple with your instructions.

Thank you
gadamsgran4

Per your follow up automatically generated response received today, I am still awaiting a response/solution to my February 10th email above… please advise.   Would truly appreciate a phone call to walk me thru next steps if possible.

thank you

george

Hi @gadamsgran4 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the delayed response.

Could you please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports?

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. 

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to the above query and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.