cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP disconnects from controller

it_registration
Contributor
I have a single AP deployment and it keeps disconnecting from the cloud controller.  In the Cloud controller interface I see "AP disconnected from the cloud=controller", "AP's keep-alive packet was not received by the cloud controller", "AP is connected to the cloud controller".

I get anywere from 15 to 50 per day in the last week or so.  I had them before but not a bad.

I don't know at this point if the actuall AP is dropping on LAN also, I plan to setup pings, but within the cloud interface the status is "AP disconnected".

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
4 REPLIES 4

martin_martin
Valued Contributor
Hi Todd,

Last weekend was a maintenance window so the i think the software of the AP is updated and also the server ip addresses might have changed.

Have you a firewall with specific config on it ?

If not, please log a case with support via the support.ruckuswireless.com portal.

Kind regards
Martin

nikolay_krastev
New Contributor
Here i have also same issue, my R310 was "disconnected  from the cloud controller "
attached is screenshot.

Actually, i never seen my test AP on-Air even that on dashboard was in operational  status.
Similar issues i had with x-claim cloud service.

Could you please provide short guide how to solve this issue ?

The second disappointment issue is related with venue address configuration, if google cannot match the address , i cannot proceed, so i have to choose a fake one to finish my setup ?

Image_ images_messages_5f91c43b135b77e2479d0ecc_2a38baca7395742684cad82140a6980f_RackMultipart20170526328891lpz-ccb626ed-c15a-4fe7-9e74-359a147a34a6-1667156049.JPG1495811313

Please open ticket on support.ruckuswireless.com

Hello

Did you get any solution for this problem? I also have this error and I can't manage the equipment