cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sha256 encrypted username password

michael_payne_4
New Contributor II
What is the username password encryption strength number to indicate encrypted password is sha256?  For example, md5 encryption strength number is 8 (username joe password 8 ).
8 REPLIES 8

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi MIchael,

This seems a query NOT related to Ruckus product but general protocol/technology related.

Here is a comparison sheet which will help you.

Image_ images_messages_5f91c45c135b77e247a46769_db7ec89423ceeca07645be80aec5ab98_RackMultipart2020100957679xg14-a66d50e5-1ef6-42f4-9260-a9339433c9e8-641082237.png1602266902
*Click on the image to see in original size.

Also confirm what issue you are facing so may be we can help in better way.

Regards,
Syamantak Omer

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

michael_payne_4
New Contributor II
Hi Syamantak, does this forum answer questions related to Ruckus software (Fastiron OS ver 08.0.70dT203)?

Hi Michael,

Yes, that is what we do here!

You will find answers for all Ruckus products and network technology related queries.

Since your query seems specific to ICX switch, one of our ICX team members should be able to help you. And we have our forum members as well to share their experience, to help each other.

May I know if there is anything related to Unleashed as well? I can see that you tagged Ruckus Unleashed in product section for this query, along with ICX.

Regards,
Syamantak

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

First time posting.  I didn't realize selecting those options tagged specific groups.  Now I know.  😉  I will wait for an ICX team member to respond.  Thanks Syamantak.