ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX Static route not added to table

ICX7450 running 10.1.16T215, when I configure additional static routes they aren't getting added to the routing table - so the destination is still just hitting the default route.Tried different AD / cost and prefix length from /20 all the way to /32...

SKU DE RUCKUS

Hello a question that I hope you can solve, with the Ruckus brand team I can achieve the following, I need 500 access points for p-m-p links with a transfer capacity of 200 mbps. 2x2 mimo / ofdm radio frequency range 4910-5970 mhz. 16dbi ip55 gain.I ...

FQDN in ip access-list?

Hi, Seems I have found a bug in 8.0.7d where if I use an extended acl with a fully qualified domain name the switch will reboot. I looked at the command reference for this version and it does not say whether or not you can, but when I look at the sam...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.