cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch not working

LetsGetIt
New Contributor III

Switch not working and no IP address is showing. 

IMG_3641.png

IMG_3642.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @LetsGetIt 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and ICX 7150-C12P Switch is not getting an IP Address.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable coming from the Router or Modem/Router combo, is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1-in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug that ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and try again. 

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi LetsGetIt

Thank you for reaching us. 

Could you please let me know if you are Lennar Homes ? 

Which is the ICX switch model you are trying to access ?

Could you please upload picture from the front panel of the switch to the portal ? 

I have attached a link below of a article which helps to understand on how to console to 7150 switch series. I hope below article helps.

Please refer the below pic to upload pictures to the portal. 

Chandini_0-1686049434979.png

Thanks 

LetsGetIt
New Contributor III

Yes it’s a Lennar Home and the switch is ICX7150-C12 router. 

IMG_1479.jpeg

LetsGetIt
New Contributor III

70596970826__395C4323-1F42-418C-9F15-27CE19B2CE6A.jpeg

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Team 

Ack and Noted. Thanks for sharing. 

In the picture shared the front panel where we can see the switch status LED's are not visible. Could you please share a pic from front panel of the switch where we have the system and status LED's of the switch visible ? 

Also could you please let me know if you were able to run through the article shared and if you can console to the switch ? 

Thanks