cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch not working

LetsGetIt
New Contributor III

Switch not working and no IP address is showing. 

IMG_3641.png

IMG_3642.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @LetsGetIt 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and ICX 7150-C12P Switch is not getting an IP Address.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable coming from the Router or Modem/Router combo, is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1-in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug that ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and try again. 

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

admin test

Hi @LetsGetIt 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and ICX 7150-C12P Switch is not getting an IP Address.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable coming from the Router or Modem/Router combo, is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1-in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug that ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and try again. 

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.