cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 AP and ICX 7150 - APs shutdown and do not power back on

scott_oram
New Contributor III
Here is my setup:
Comporium Zipstream Gigabit fiber main box gets Ethernet from junction box in garage.

The comporium box hands out dhcp addresses and has two built in wifi (2 and 5 GHz) networks enabled.

Lan out of the comporium box goes to the ICX7150 which is connected to two R510s running via POE.  Separate SSID is on the APs

I noticed the AP SSID was dropping, I went to look at the APs and sure enough no lights whatsoever.

So I pulled the plug on the ICX and waited a few minutes and plugged it back in.  

After around 4 minutes the APs come back online, but then after a short time, all the lights go out again and the only thing I can do is pull the plug and power cycle the ICX.

I was able to update unleashed to the 200.6 (latest version I believe).

Beyond what I'm doing I am a bit new to the whole AP \ switch configuration world.

Any ideas as to what is causing this and what my next steps should be?
20 REPLIES 20

paul_mcguire_20
Contributor
Yes. show version from cli

scott_oram
New Contributor III
Well well... guess I have to pay for premium support just to download the USB C to UART driver?  I can't believe this.

paul_mcguire_20
Contributor
You should just require a ruckus account. I don’t have premium support and can download.

scott_oram
New Contributor III
I called 1-855-RUCKUS-1 and Ruckus added me to Lennar's Premium Support account.

Should have this sorted soon... at least I have the USB to UART Driver now!

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having similar problems.