cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSPF Issue ICX7450

asdasdas
Contributor

Hello, we have 2 ICX7450 in stack. We have enabled OSPF process. I see LSA in ospf database, but there are no routes in Routing table. What can be issue? 

Version of software is SPR09010d. OSPF Neighbor is Cisco Router.

ext5.pngsummary.png

25 REPLIES 25

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Asdasdas

Ack and Noted. From the details mentioned, what I understand is that the 7450 is a sack of two units where R2 is active and R1 is standby.

• If R2 is active and R1 is standby - All routes are learnt in routing table 
  • If R1 is active and R2 is standby - Issue is noticed 

Is that correct ? So what I understand is in failover situation issue is noticed.

Since in other site switch is running in 8090mc and this is a old setup , could you please let me know if the OSPF setup was existing in 7450 switch ?

If yes then was the failover tested when the switches were put to production and was it working fine then ?

Did the switch have 9010d version from the time of installation or was the switch upgraded to 9010d version ?

Could you share output of "show flash"

Thanks 

show flash output:

asdasdas_1-1716554622475.png

7450 - is new installation, there was no any configuration. There was different firmware version, I did upgrade up to 9010d earlier. 
I did some additional tests and there is results:

When R2 - is active routes are adding to the routing table. In the same time neighborship with R1 is existing, but if R2 - lose routes from HQ (These 2 routers are receiving routes from HQ via IPsec over GRE), ICX7450 cant receive routes from R1. But if I kill connection with R2 (disable port or kill ospf peering) ICX7450 is receiving routes from R1. 

Identical configuration is working with ICX7250 (SPR08090mc) and with some another vendors in different branch offices. 

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Asdasdas

Ack and Noted. 

If this is a new setup would suggest to upgrade the switch to latest version 9010j_cd2 and then test.

Link to 9010j_cd2:

If the issue still persists please feel free to log a case with us using below link

Thanks 

asdasdas
Contributor

Hello

Still the same after upgrade up to 9010j_cd2

asdasdas
Contributor

Hello,

Still need help