Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx7150 not powering up at all

Nckharel
New Contributor

IMG_6474.jpeg

IMG_6473.jpeg

IMG_6480.jpeg

I don’t know what I have to provide for my device problem to fixed. I did all of the suggestions from RUCKUS forum  provided to me. My device does not getting any power after plugging the power outlet. Once after blink amber light. I also provide all the photos and video still did not got approved for replacement. No power on the device how do I reset and follow the video link. I am so tired to solved this problem . Please can anyone help me out for fixed my problem. 
Thank you so much and really appreciated 

1 REPLY 1

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Nckharel

I see that you are creating multiple posts . Please revert back and work with Imran in the below link only

Active link:

He has advised to reply in same post to avoid confusion. Except the above link which you can use to revert and get your issue fixed . Please do not revert on other links which are created for the same issue. Other links created below will be closed to avoid confusion. Thanks

Closed link:

Please work with Imran in the post link mentioned above as "Active link" also please note every post you cerate in Lennar is like a case to them and multiple posts will create lot of confusion. So requesting you to only work on link mentioned as "Active link" to communicate further and resolve the issue you are currently facing. Please share the details requested by Imran to further isolate and follow the next steps. Thanks

Regards

Chandini