cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7450 possible configuration of modules/slots

MarkusB1989
New Contributor

Hello once again,

I was wondering about possible configuration of ICX7450.

Currently I am using in front of the switch 4x10G uplink (slot2) to other devices and 1x40G (slot 3) in rear for the stacking between two switches.

In that case I see that I have one free slot (slot 4) to use. Can I use that to install there extension module of 4x10G?

By that at the end I will get 4x10G uplink in slot 2, 4x10G uplink in slot 4 and 1x40G stack connection in slot 3.

Thank you,

Markus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Markus 

Let me verify on that part. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Below is pic from Pg 17 from installation guide . I suppose it should support as per the underlined in yellow in pic. But let me validate and leave you a message. 

Chandini_1-1677762861244.png

Thanks 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Markus 

Let me verify on that part. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Below is pic from Pg 17 from installation guide . I suppose it should support as per the underlined in yellow in pic. But let me validate and leave you a message. 

Chandini_1-1677762861244.png

Thanks 

That's clarified my concerns. Thank you a lot for your support.

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Markus 

Ack and Thanks 

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Markus 

Just leaving a message with regard to below concern you had in previous post. Last Row for ICX7400 - 1x40GQ mentions only about this module and 40G and 4x10G that you see mentions the speed  with reference to that module. Hence for  ICX7400 - 1x40GQ it says 40G speed is supported but 4x10G speed is not supported with same module i.e breakout option would not be possible. 

Chandini_0-1677767672719.png

Thanks