cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P & R510 AP

imcobra
New Contributor II

I have an ICX 7150-C12P and two R510 APs. I recently updated to 08.0.95jT211, and as of today, only one of my two R510 AP broadcasts my customized networks; however, one of my R510 has started only to broadcast ISLAND-XXXXXX, and when I hold the factory reset button, my AP reboots, and broadcasts ISLAND-XXXXXX shortly after. Please advise on the best action to get both APs back up and running. Regards! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Orlando_Elias
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello, the AP in port 1/1/3 has the version 104.0.0.0.1347 This version is not compatible with Unleashed. Please use the IP address of the AP (+ Management address (IPv4): XXXXXX) in your web browser and change the firmware to Unleased firmware 200.14.6.1.203
This can be done at Management>Upgrade

With regards,
--
Orlando Elias
Technical Support

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Orlando_Elias
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello, the AP in port 1/1/3 has the version 104.0.0.0.1347 This version is not compatible with Unleashed. Please use the IP address of the AP (+ Management address (IPv4): XXXXXX) in your web browser and change the firmware to Unleased firmware 200.14.6.1.203
This can be done at Management>Upgrade

With regards,
--
Orlando Elias
Technical Support

Hi there, 

In the Management for the AP with the incompatible version, I tried using the Upgrade with FTP to fwupdate1.ruckuswireless.com, but it failed to download. Is there directions for using the management portion of the AP? I am only familiar with Ruckus Switches. Thank you!

imcobra
New Contributor II

Nevermind! Found the firmware file, and downloaded to the AP locally! Now the management page has been updated to the Unleashed Portal. It shows my two APs now! Thank you for the help! 

I'm very happy to know my knowledge has been useful in making your day better! Happy internet browsing!

With regards,
--
Orlando Elias
Technical Support