cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12 Web Access

raymond_jender
New Contributor II

I don't think I ever knew the web access login/password.   Is there a default?  Or how can I change the login/password?    Thanks,

login.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

crlloyd1965
New Contributor

I created a new post to get assistance to setup my new (RMA) ICX-7150-C12 switch and get my smart home devices back online however I have had no response. I have connected and powered up my new switch, I am able to connect to my wireless access point but my PC states I have no internet connection, I tried hardwired to the switch and get the same message. I do have internet hardwired to the ISP router. I have read documentation about logging into the unit via a USB terminal session, but this is a little above my skill level. I need detailed direction how to get this done please. It has been months since the switch failed. I feel like I'm a poster child of this technology because I use this to its full extent with geofencing for my AC, lighting schedules, and the Ring doorbell. When this works it saves me money, I'd like to get back to that. Please advise or direct me to a final solution before I have to seek other options.

Hey @crlloyd1965 

Are you a Lennar home owner? If so, please make post in that forum and a dedicated team will help you out. 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/bd-p/lennar

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us