cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-24P Switch Not Powering On

CJ_User
New Contributor

I have a switch that doesn't power on. Ther isn't any lights or fan noises to indicate that it has power. I've tested the power by going to different outlets. The outlets work with other devices, just not the switch. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @CJ_User 

Following confirmation from the ICX team, please proceed by logging a case using the link provided below. An assigned engineer will assist you with the RMA process.

Link: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi CJ_User

Thanks you for reaching us 

Could you please let us know if you are from Lennar Homes ?

If not from Lennar Homes please feel free to log a case with us using below link for RMA 

Thanks 

CJ_User
New Contributor

Hey Chandini,

I've tried to do an RMA for two switches through that link before, and I've told them I'm not from Lennar Homes. However, anytime I try to they close the case and send me over to the community forum. 

They ask for a company name but it's not tied to a company either. I'm not familiar with Lennar Homes. 

Thanks

Hi @CJ_User 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. We appreciate the information you provided regarding your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch not powering on.

To proceed with resolving the issue with your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, we kindly request that you follow the steps outlined below:

1. Plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a functioning power outlet.

2. Capture both pictures and a video of the switch, focusing on the following:

- The status of the lights on the switch.

- The cord connected to the switch.

- The switch plugged into a working power outlet.

We recommend referring to the example pictures provided below to ensure clarity in capturing the required details:

Please use the provided link to upload a video. We advise referencing the EXAMPLE VIDEO in the Google Drive link provided to ensure consistency in the recording:

Kindly shoot a video similar to the EXAMPLE Video provided in the link. 

In the video, please ensure to capture the following:

1. Show the plug of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch being connected to a working outlet.

2. Simultaneously, display the light status on the switch.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @CJ_User 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi