01-07-2023 02:12 PM
Hello, I did a factory reset. Then I enter the browser and put the ip associated with my ICX715-c12p device, the login appears and when I enter admin sp-admin , it rejects me. On the other hand, I also tried from the command console and when I put ¨en¨ it asks me for the username and password and also rejects it. somebody could help me?
01-07-2023 04:12 PM
I actually entered super sp-admin
01-09-2023 09:15 PM
Try factory once again then login with default password sp-admin. Still if its not working means console in to the switch and try the following method from the article to recover the password : https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000006886
Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
01-18-2023 07:47 AM
I can't find the article mentioned
01-19-2023 12:47 AM
Follow the steps below to recover from a lost password:
1. Start a CLI session over the serial interface to the device
2. Reboot the device
3. At the initial boot prompt at system startup, enter b to enter the boot monitor mode
4. Enter no password at the prompt. (You cannot abbreviate this command.) This command will cause the device to bypass the system password check.
5. Enter boot system flash primary at the prompt. On ICX 6430 and ICX 6450 devices, enter:
6. After the console prompt reappears, assign a new password.
You can find this information directly in the "fastiron-08030d-securityguide".
Also, please watch this YouTube video from our BROCADE CAMPUS FEATURE EXPLAINER SERIES - PASSWORD RECOVERY: