cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After reboot of the icx 7750 device following and outage the device is not responding to ARP request

Jdziech
New Contributor

So I had a network outage due to a Domain controller crashing during the troubelshooting for this I rebooted my ICX7750 which acts as our core switch and router. after fixing the DC issue our network came back up on our ethernet Vlan but our other vlans are sending out ARP request looking for their defalt gateways on the switch but are not being responded to. the gateways are all responding to pings from the ethernet network. I loaded a back up of the config from about one week befor the outage but their was no improvment. I can't work out why the switch would not be responding to the ARP messages?

5 REPLIES 5

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Jdziech

Ack and Noted. Thanks for sharing the details.

Since you are also running a older version 8060 I also suggest you to take a maintenance to plan a upgrade on the device, since the current version you are running is old. 

However as you are running a very old code there has been a lot of changes with commands on the latest version. 

I would suggest you to log a case with us and discuss about the issues encountered and take a call to upgrade if not a configuration issue.

Thanks