cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bulk delete unused DPSKs

Dayvid
New Contributor

We have hundreds of generated DPSKs.  Is there a way to mass-delete them?  Also, is there a setting to prevent this from coming back in the future?  Perhaps a 2-day threshold, and then the unused DPSK gets deleted?  The GUI won't let me select multiple DPSKs to delete, and I don't want to waste time deleting them one by one.  This would be extremely time-consuming and ineffective.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @Dayvid 

I looked upon the REST API calls to delete DPSKs but it will delete specified DPSK only and from WEB UI unfortunately it looks one can delete them all or revoke individually via the UI.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/cloudpath-511-restapiguide/page/GUID-4F10936B-79BC-42E6-AE79-8E216...

Best Regards

Vineet

vijaykuniyal
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello @Dayvid,

Currently on Cloudpath we do not have option to select multiple DPSK for deletion.

However a workaround can be used, you can set expiration date in the DPSK pool and modify the clean-up tool setting to match as per your requirement.

>>>>>Cloudpath UI>>>Configuration>>>DPSK Pools

>>>>>Select Pool>>>Edit

vijaykuniyal_4-1666398596365.png

>>>>>Enforce Expiration date and select value as required.

vijaykuniyal_2-1666398468562.png

e.g.  I have configured the cleanup value for Account DPSKs to 1 Day after expiration, based on that once DPSK is expired, it will be deleted automatically after 1 day.

Cloudpath UI>>>Administration>>>Data Cleanup>>>Edit

vijaykuniyal_1-1666398185127.png

Vijay Kuniyal

Staff Technical Support Engineer

CCNA RnS | CCNA Wireless | CWNA | RASZA | Meraki CMNO | RACPA