cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the password for configure.me ssid after factory reset on R510?

kai_cheung
New Contributor II
I have an R510 that was originally Unleashed, then flashed to run on my Cloud WiFi network and have now removed the unit from the network.  I'd like to flash this back to Unleashed and have done a factory reset by holding the reset button for 10 seconds.  I now see the configure.meXXXXX SSID but it's asking for a network password to connect to that SSID.  Is there a default password?  I thought that there wouldn't be a password requirement at all.
39 REPLIES 39

kai_cheung
New Contributor II
I'll have to try that and report back.  thank you for the suggestion.

vincent_felisaz
Contributor
Hi Kay,
You can connect to the AP SSID with the following credentials: SSID Configure.Me-xxxxxx and PSK Key: AP S/N.
Cheers

Hi Vince, I entered the S/N as the password for the Unleashed R610. It will not let me in. I connected to 192.168.0.1 via GUI and factory reset from there as well. It looks like the unleash image is installed as I'm not seeing many configuration options. Any ideas?

kai_cheung
New Contributor II
That worked,  Was able to upload latest R510 unleashed image and access admin panel.  thank you for your help!

I have an R720, the pc is connected to the SSID: Configure.ME-2E0590, but can not access  192.168.0.1, do you have any suggestions?