Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic information is missing.

Hiro
New Contributor III

Hello everyone.
Thank you for all your help.

I have been experiencing the following symptoms for several weeks.

When I check the traffic information on the APs registered with vSZ-H, there are times when the values for traffic and number of connections are missing, as shown in the attached image.

Hiro_0-1683864974507.png

As far as we have confirmed on site, there is no interruption in the same time, streaming, etc., and there is no problem with communication.

The first time I discovered this coincided with the timing of the firmware upgrade, so I thought that might be the cause, but I have no proof.

The current environment is as follows

Controller version 5.2.2.0.1563
Controller plane version 5.2.2.0.1540
AP firmware 5.2.2.0.2069 (R650)

Please let me know if you have similar symptoms or know of any possible causes.

Sincerely yours.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello @Hiro,

This is indicating that APs may have lost connection to the controller thus doesn't have any traffic information, or system was busy and was unable to log information.

For detailed info, controller and AP logs from the problem time need to be checked, for which I suggest open a support case. If it was one time issue and happened during firmware upgrade, then it make sense why no traffic is seen for that duration.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello @Hiro,

This is indicating that APs may have lost connection to the controller thus doesn't have any traffic information, or system was busy and was unable to log information.

For detailed info, controller and AP logs from the problem time need to be checked, for which I suggest open a support case. If it was one time issue and happened during firmware upgrade, then it make sense why no traffic is seen for that duration.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Hiro
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply, syamantakomer.

I assume that the APs are congested, so I have turned off the loaded auto-tuning function and extended the interval to measure.

We are still verifying, but the condition seems to be good.

sincerely.