cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange issue with ZoneFlex 7363

nikolay_danev
New Contributor III

Hello,

When I'm using my home router as a AP and when I'm connected to it and using Hik-Connect app on which is set public IP (which ISP assign to me) and the port which the IP camera use, there is no issue and I can see it, but when I stop the wireless network on my home router and connect to it the Ruckus AP, after that I connect to Ruckus AP and using Hik-Connect app with same setting as above I cannot see the IP camera.

I can see it only when I set the private IP which is assigned to the IP camera in Hik-Connect app.

Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Best Regards

20 REPLIES 20

Looks like IP camera is resetting the TCP session.

Image_ images_messages_61c372902f2f4a2ecda2d1b4_a229c6d9e2b3ed5ed224b0372576687b_Capture-525e9bc5-0c27-4b45-94a6-b2a63b210b1d-1829659897.JPG
On a side note, capture seems not complete, all I see is TCP packets and no mdns traffic.
Do you know what protocol this IP camera uses for service/device discovery?

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Hello,

I checked, but I cannot found what protocol is using the IP camera.

Best Regards

In that case, it is bit hard to find out what is causing the issue.

One thing I am sure of, camera is sending TCP RST packets, which means TCP 3 way handshake needs to be done again.

If I look at the destination port, it is TCP port 8005 and it is used for a Windows System Process.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

Hello,

Happy New Year.

I will try to ask the manufacturer about what protocol the IP camera uses for service/device discovery.

TCP port 8005 is server port and is using by the Hik-Connect app to run the camera.

Best Regards

@nikolay_danev in that case, TCP session is terminated by the server app.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn