cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSX Clients Connected to AP, but not passing traffic

jason_davis_793
Contributor
Anyone else experiencing issues with OSX clients connecting to APs, then randomly not being able to pass traffic/browse the internet?

We're seeing this primarily with OSX 10.11 clients. We have ZD1200s and R710s running 9.13.1

Ruckus support's latest fix was enabling Proxy ARP or upgrading to Sierra. But we just experienced the same issue with a Sierra device.
59 REPLIES 59

Been using 40Mhz for awhile as 80 doesn't leave enough free channels with our number of APs.

john_d
Valued Contributor II
Please elaborate on said issues 🙂

There may be an issue but error code 0x0070002 helped me to get the solution of this.

jamie_walmsley
New Contributor III
I too was seeing this issue and from my own testing I came to the conclusion that it was happening when channelfly changed channels. The Mac device would follow the CSA onto the new channel and then Id see traffic just stop the same as you guys did. This was on R600's using 9.12.

Didnt get anywhere with Ruckus carrier support, they werent able to replicate it. We switched to using non DFS channels and turned channelfly off after a minuite of the AP being up and havent had anywhere near as many complaints in our office about Mac dropouts. Its a total bandaid fix and only viable because we have 3 APs in our office and can make do without the DFS chans.

stuart_stalker
New Contributor
I'm not to sure if this thread is still alive with the same issues, I can see no post of resolution.  I would like to add to the thread by saying I have the same symptoms with my MacBook Pro (Sierra 10.12.1) and Draytek 2860.  The symptoms did not exist with the previously installed BTHomeHub.  The router replacement was necessary for VLAN installation.