cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure R310

RRRitchey
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to configure an R310 I got about a year ago and am just now getting to.  I got connected to the ConfigureMe-[xxxxxx] network but no browser would let me continue.  They all said it was unsafe.  I tried Edge, Firefox and Vivaldi.  I also tried the wired connection and got into a setup that is not documented anywhere I could find.  Does anyone have advice on how to proceed from here? This is a new, out of the box I purchased, SN 942009002048. Thanks for any help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you, that worked.  Now the funny thing is that using the "unleased.ruckuswireless.com" url working on firefox, vivaldi but not edge.  I have to type in the ip on edge to get access.  Thanks very much for the pointer. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ms264556
Contributor II

Download and use an older version of Firefox. I've successfully used 40. This version lets you add a security exception, rather than just refusing to use insecure SSL/TLS versions.

Thank you, that worked.  Now the funny thing is that using the "unleased.ruckuswireless.com" url working on firefox, vivaldi but not edge.  I have to type in the ip on edge to get access.  Thanks very much for the pointer.