cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus T300 unleashed - settings not working

dylan_guttowsky
New Contributor II

Hi all,

Just upgraded my AP to Unleashed and went through the setup process no problem. I'm able to configure the AP, etc. But I have a major issue... I can't change anything else. Register prompts pop up and I click register, nothing. Try to update NTP information, nothing... Stuck at processing. Can't change channel scanning settings, stuck at processing. What the heck is this? Tried different browsers. Try to upgrade firmware, nothing... Just says checking for updates forever 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dylan_guttowsky
New Contributor II

Edit: It seemed to have something to do with the way I was accessing the GUI. I was VPNd into my Home network and doing it there.....disconnecting and going back home and accessing it there I can see all the options...weird.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dylan_guttowsky
New Contributor II

Nobody?? Something is seriously wrong I can't change country codes, scanning settings, ntp settings, users, 

dylan_guttowsky
New Contributor II

Edit: It seemed to have something to do with the way I was accessing the GUI. I was VPNd into my Home network and doing it there.....disconnecting and going back home and accessing it there I can see all the options...weird.