cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP upgrade firmware loop

Enzedder
New Contributor

Hi all,

I have just upgraded our ZD1200 from 10.5.0 to 10.5.1 and all went well except now all the APs seem to have gone into a firmware upgrade loop, they appear to be either in a 'firmware upgrade' or 'Disconnected' (I'm assuming restarting) state? They are all R600s, has anyone seen this behaviour or have any suggestions on how to pull out of it, will a ZD1200 firmware downgrade (back to 10.5.0) work or is there some other fix? Any ideas greatly appreciated?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Enzedder
New Contributor

For anyone else looking for a solution to this Ruckus Support provided this and it did the trick.

Beginning with Zone Director 10.5.1, the AP image upgrade uses HTTPS. If there is an upgrade failure using HTTPS, you can enable the legacy AP image upgrade option to FTP under Administrator>Upgrade Tab. Zone Director supports either HTTPS or FTP as the AP image upgrade option.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Enzedder
New Contributor

For anyone else looking for a solution to this Ruckus Support provided this and it did the trick.

Beginning with Zone Director 10.5.1, the AP image upgrade uses HTTPS. If there is an upgrade failure using HTTPS, you can enable the legacy AP image upgrade option to FTP under Administrator>Upgrade Tab. Zone Director supports either HTTPS or FTP as the AP image upgrade option.

我想了解详细的HTTPS升级流程和细节 可不可以告诉我,来自中国的一位网友。

I want to know the detailed HTTPS upgrade process and details. Can you tell me, a netizen from China