cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7363 default username/password not working

network_manager
New Contributor II
i have just acquired 4 7363s (943-7363-UK01) off ebay from two different sellers. These seem to never been used before, but i have performed a hard reset anyway. When plugged into the same VLAN as our ZoneDirector, none of these APs will get discovered.
When reset, they wont default to 192.168.0.1 as they should. Once they obtain an ip from an DHCP server, i am able to get to the logon page, but the default super/sp-admin credentials will not work. I have used Firefox, Chrome and IE, cleared the cache, but still no luck.
Also, the SSIDs, which are being broadcast are 802.11N(2.4) and 802.11N(5), which i cant recall to see when i originally setup the other APs when we purchased ZoneDirector.
Has anyone come across this before? Could these be some custom build APs? Or am i missing something obvious here?

thanks for any help
17 REPLIES 17

sid_sok
Contributor II
It looks like you may have gotten an OEM product, double check the bottom of the AP.  Along with the model and serial number of the unit it should also have a default login IP and password for it.

network_manager
New Contributor II
Hi Sid,
instead of the default IP address, username and password, these APs only have the slogan"Especially tuned for The Cloud Networks" printed on them. Also the old APs are model 901-7363-WW00, the ones in question are all 943-7363-UK01.
As an employee, do you have the power to find out its origin? Is there any way i could find out the correct credentials so i can get them to work?

Thanks
Pav

sid_sok
Contributor II
Can you give me one of the serial number?

network_manager
New Contributor II
One of each:
S/N 381203006508
S/N 111303002114

thanks