cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZD1200 Solid Green lights but dead - 3 different instances this week

tommy_galuszka
New Contributor II
So I am a tech for a system integration company that primarily uses Ruckus in all of our installs.  I have had 3 calls this week about wifi down and each of them was the same result.  ZD1200 appears to have completely died.  All lights are solid green, even on a fresh reboot (never see the red status light at all even while booting).  None of the units respond to ping, ssh, console...nothing.  I found it very odd the first time I saw it since I have never seen this issue in 15 years of servicing, but to see it 3 times now this week has me very concerned.  Not sure what to do next or even what to tell the clients?  Do I have 3 randomly bricked ZD1200s in a week?
45 REPLIES 45

yep... but my case was closed, then i was kicked back to hte Premium support agent.

Who has taken  weeks & still no replacement or stand in unit

hyosang_choi
Valued Contributor
Which version did you apply on zd?

itdept_head_me
Contributor
No version..... I was told it just stopped, it was a contract job

tommy_galuszka
New Contributor II

Sorry to revive this thread but have 2 more of these now.  How long should I wait after filling out the RTF form to hear back from Ruckus??  It's been almost 2 weeks now and I have not even received a conformation of submitting.

Hi Tommy,

Could you confirm the case number.

In RTF mode of replacement, you have to first send faulty unit to RUCKUS, once received, it will take up-to 15 days to ship the replacement from RUCKUS.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn