cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZD1200 Firmware upgrade Fail

steven_7lesudjq
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have a ZD1200 running Firmware 10.3.0.0.398  None of our computers would connect to it and figured it was a TLS issue.  So found an older machine and now I can get to the GUI.  I am hoping that a newer firmware release has resolved this issue with the built in web server.  I went and D/L:  zd1200_10.3.1.0.42.ap_10.3.1.0.42, zd1200_10.4.1.0.272.ap_10.4.1.0.272, and zd1200_10.5.1.0.124.ap_10.5.1.0.124  Each time I choose the file it says checking for a bit then the screen flashes and I am brought right back to where I just was.  There is no upgrade button that appears.  As I am running out of older computers to use I would like to get the access issue resolved.  Any suggestions?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Steven,

Use Firefox and see if you are able to upgrade.

Also confirm what software version you wish to upgrade to?

From 10.3 to 10.5 sequential upgrade is not required, so you can directly upgrade.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Steven,

Use Firefox and see if you are able to upgrade.

Also confirm what software version you wish to upgrade to?

From 10.3 to 10.5 sequential upgrade is not required, so you can directly upgrade.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

steven_7lesudjq
New Contributor III

Thank you for the reply 🙂

Downloaded FF and it was able to connect on the Windows 11 machine (Edge & Chrome would not interestingly enough) I was able to perform an upgrade to zd1200_10.5.1.0.124.ap_10.5.1.0.124 (thank you for letting me know I did not need to do an incremental).  All the APs are back online and now I can connect to the ACP via Edge & Chrome again.

@steven_7lesudjqea10v glad to know that you were able to successfully upgrade the controller.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn