cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Modes available in Ruckus AP's for configuration?

durairaj_pk
New Contributor II
Hi,

To install a new Ruckus AP's in our sites what are the modes available in those AP's for configuration and how to configure the AP with those Modes.

Pls update on this for better use.
15 REPLIES 15

durairaj_pk
New Contributor II
But my question is how you configure the AP to work it in a broadband connection and
to get connected via the same.

There must be some steps to configure Ruckus AP when we use it in a broadband connection.

Pls update me on this.

and I am using ZF7343,ZF7363,ZF7321 Ruckus Models.

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
@PK - can you let us know what part of the documentation I mentioned above isn't clear?

thx

-Keith

primoz_marinsek
Valued Contributor
@Duariraj, are you talking about using NAT functionality? You have an option to use that.

durairaj_pk
New Contributor II
@Primoz yes but entirely on NAT but how to work in a home environment with only a broadband connection

primoz_marinsek
Valued Contributor
You have the option of configuring an AP with NAT functionality. You plug it into ISPs modem or switch or whatever you have there, you setup the Internet connection in the GUI and then:

1. Setup local subnets in the menus
2. Setup a WLAN and configure whatever you need PLUS
3. configure "Packet Forwarding" to "Local Subnet NAT and Route to WAN" and choose the local subnet that you've setup earlier
4. Hit apply

For details see page 116 of the indoor AP user manual found here https://support.ruckuswireless.com/pr...

Hope this helps