cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can make clients connected to this WLAN can not access the configuration ZoneDirector and APs?

francisco_jose1
New Contributor II
I have a ZoneDirector with the following settings: type Standard Usage, Open Authentication and WPA2/AES encriytion options.
How I can make clients connected to this WLAN can not access the configuration ZoneDirector and APs?
6 REPLIES 6

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Hi Francisco,

When you initially configured the ZoneDirector, one of the first things it requires is that you set a login password for the admin account. Unless you've given that password to your users, they will not have any access to the ZD administrative functions. The connected AP's inherit the same login credentials and so are similarly protected.

Did I mis-understand your question?

francisco_jose1
New Contributor II
I meant how to make customers can not access the entry screen APs and ZoneDirector so they can not prove passwords. Ie access to the ips of the access points and the zone are refused or manage the configuration part is on another network.

max_o_driscoll
Valued Contributor
In ZD gui have a look at

configure
system
management access control

Image_ images_messages_5f91c40b135b77e247933ba7_19fc6ab347bcd82e273f7357229b371e_restrictIPs_inline-a1f15c0a-1e29-4a14-8a7a-50fdafb2bd53-282160574.jpg1397043798

You could lock it down very precisely (but be careful you allow yourself access)!

francisco_jose1
New Contributor II
Thanks for the reply
with this configuration block access to the zone director but how blocking access to the access points?