cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T710 Install inside

sudershan_gupta
New Contributor III

I have 4 of  R610's inside a ICF house scattered inside at 2 levels for coverage but still have issues  getting them to function properly. Have dead zones with signal drops and equipment trying to move from one AP to other. 

I also have a t710 that i have not installed outside yet. Can I install it inside and what are the disadvantages of doing so?

What are the ways where I can get seamless transition between my access points?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

sudershan_gupta
New Contributor III

Also I am unable to set it up inside. I have it powered and shows as 192.168.1.xx on my network, Can get to the log in screen and have tried factory reset but super/sp-admin doesn't work

sudershan_gupta
New Contributor III

How do I get access to T710? As after reset button on the device was pushed for more than 10 seconds. With the AP attached to my switch, I get the 192.168.1.xx with solid power light but blinking CTL light. With AP attached to my laptop, I get blinking power light with no ip address. Have not been able to get to set up. Any or all help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

sudershan_gupta
New Contributor III

I am in. However now it states 

This AP is currently unable to provide wireless access.
To resolve, connect to a Ruckus Controller.

To function as a standalone AP, go to Ruckus Support, navigate to the specific AP and download