cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WLAN Priority - unable to select "Specific" for Service Schedule

jcowking
New Contributor

HI

I've got an unleashed set up, I am a basic user.

Have set up various wifi networks in my house, all work fine but all are unrestricted.  Setting up a new one for the kids and wanted to restrict hours they could use it.

I navigate to WLAN Priority, but am unable to select (the web interface just doesn't allow me to) "Specific" (from where, I understand, I would be able to set the hours of network availability).

Any ideas?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

So none of the above worked, unfortunately.  I did have another thought.  Could it have anything to do with the fact that I have 3 networks set up rather than just one?

jcowking
New Contributor

So, I tried this and I am still not able to select "Specific".

I am, however (with both Mozilla and Edge) able to select "Always off" and toggle happily back to "Always on".  It's just the "Specific" selection that I am unable to make.

Hello @jcowking 

Could you please try to reboot the unleashed AP and check it that option works, please take the configuration backup before the reboot. 

Admin&Services>>Backup &Restore>>Backup

jcowking
New Contributor

Thanks for your continued help on this.  I took the back up, restarted the "Master" (I checked the slaves also restarted), and logged back in.  But the same problem persists 😞

Is there any set up in which this option would be disabled?  Should I be enabling anything else in advance of trying this?  I have checked other web pages on this and one thing that came to light was that the system time needed to be synced with a time server - I checked and mine is, with ntp.ruckuswireless.com

Anything else to try?  Seems so strange as this must be pretty basic set up functionality

Thanks again

Hello @jcowking 

Could you please try to downgrade the firmware version to 200.15.6.112.52, or if you have backup of this version please try to restore it and check.