cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade the R500 unleashed AP firmware

fairoz_mohamme1
New Contributor
Hi All, I'm having R500 Unleashed AP. AP is having 200.9.9.608 firmware and it is not allowing me to upgrade the firmware to higher version. The problem is it is not showing the browsing option over there. It is asking to connect the internet and then do the firmware. But i wanted to know why it is not showing browsing option to upgrade the firmware manually.
Can you please guys give me a suggestion why is this happening.
7 REPLIES 7

Old topic, but no, if he can't find the Unleashed upgrade to next Unleashed manually, he can't load Solo either...
Latest Unleashed made you install the Unleashed network (if only one AP), then go thru Upgrade/Local method.
We have a Bug/Feature Request to restore ability to change firmware from the initial Unleashed AP screen again (factory defaulted).

Hi, how can I solve this situation, I bought a H510 Ap recently and came with that bug, I wonder, how can I upgrade the firmware then? 😞 plz HELP

dan_kern
New Contributor III

I just happened to be looking through these comments and noticed that you were trying to upgrade an Unleashed R500 AP.  I run 4 of those here at home, and unless I'm mistaken, the last and latest release of Unleashed designed to run on the R500 AP's is 200.7.10.202.127.  Anything after this version is not suppose to run because I'm told there is not enough memory available to run the newer firmware due to Ram Memory limitations on the R500 AP's. I run this version and everything runs just fine for my home use.