Please cross check below points:
- What is the AP firmware version? (SSH into the AP and run command "get version").
- Make sure AP is not running on 200.x, or 9.x version (provisioning from 9.x version only supported when LWAP2SCG service is enabled on controller)
- Try running "set scg ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your controller (Control plane IP address).
- Make sure AP is not restricted to specific country code (Fixed country code, as per product code) which is different than AP Zone's country code.
- To check country code on AP and controller run below commands.
On AP-get country code
(to check current country code)get boarddata
(To check if AP is set to fixed country code)
Go to Access point >> Select the Zone >> Click on Edit and check the Zone country code
- Make sure port 443 and port 22 are open in-between AP to controller network path.
- Run "get scg" to check the AP's SCG connection status
- Disable the cert check on controller to see if that solves the issue.
To re-enable cert check-enableconfigap-cert-checkend
If above do not resolve the issue, please open a support case for further troubleshooting.
Syamantak Omer | Community moderator | Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RASZA | RICXI | Follow me at https://linkedin.com/in/syamantak-omer-5949b6124