cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical.Support-8057 SSID

Peternet
New Contributor

Hello all,

I have three R650's running Unleashed v200.12.10.5.234. I have been running into an issue where they will be broadcasting but will not provide access to the internet (while still able to access the internet through the network switch they are connected to with my computer).

They also start to broadcast an open SSID called "Technical.Support-8057" which I tried to connect to but with no success.

I had to unplug each AP then reconnect them slowly one by one to clear the error and remove the mysterious SSID.

Furthermore the client has been complaining of dropped wifi calls while stationary (not roaming between APs).

Has anyone had similar issues on this firmware?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

Did this issue you are facing when connecting to Internet happen after an upgrade ?

After disconnecting and connecting the AP back the ssidTechnical.Support-8057 is no longer showing up , right? As recommendation via cli we can run a get wlanlist to know which ssids are broadcasting through the aps.

I have not seen many reports of disconnections in this version 200.12

But we always recommend basic to use channels 1/6/11 for 2.4G.

And if you are using background scanning The default (20 seconds) is too short, causing unnecessary channel changes.

I have also seen an improvement in disabling WiF 6 at the WLAN level, as some legacy drivers on end devices have issues

Ruckus
New Contributor II

I have exactly the same issue on 200.12. APs just randomly disconnect and show that SSID. After a couple of minutes it disappears and everything works again, but then it repeats again and again. I downgraded to 200.11 and the issue didn't appear anymore.

scan.png

disconnected.png

I also received these notifications when it happened:

An alarm 'AP Radio Off' was triggered.

Details:
Radio [5G] of AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] is OFF

An alarm 'AP Has Joined' was triggered.

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [82970] s and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat Loss]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [83185] s and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat Loss]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [85591] s and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat Loss]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [107] s and last disconnected reason [AP Restart : power cycle detect]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [3005] s and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat Loss]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [102] s and last disconnected reason [AP Restart : application reboot]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [291] s and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat Loss]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [126] s and last disconnected reason [AP Restart : power cycle detect]

Details:
AP[ap0@58:b6:33:xx:xx:xx] joins with uptime [104] s and last disconnected reason [AP Restart : application reboot]