cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus switch

Neeldharti
New Contributor

Hi I have a ruckus switch, everything is working fine beside when I login to the app call unleashed on my iPhone it asking me for a username and password on my switch network I do not know the username and password if someone can please help me with it. 

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Neeldharti 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application on your smartphone as you don’t know the login credentials.

Could you please try logging in with the default credentials provided in the screenshot below:

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary

Please check and let me know if that works.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Did not work please help me out since I need to reset my Ethernet connection

Hello Imran it did not work. Please help me get that username and password please 

Hi @Neeldharti 

Greetings,

Thank you for your correspondence and the valuable information provided. 

We regret any inconvenience experienced.

In the event that default username and passwords prove ineffective and are unknown, the recourse is to perform a factory reset on the Access Points, followed by the establishment of a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID. For detailed instructions on the factory reset process of RUCKUS R510 Access Points, please refer to the the following self-help article from the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base:

Factory reset process of the RUCKUS R510 Access Points

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community