cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus doesn’t work

DavinaE
New Contributor

Hi, I’m not good with any of this. My ruckus stopped working after a power outage a while ago. I see the self help forum but I don’t even know where to go to see the solutions. Where can I see the solutions. I don’t even know how to use a computer for this. I’m writing this on my phone. I’m really overwhelmed by this. I know you’re not helping people over the phone but I’m afraid that if I don’t get technical support that I won’t be able to use the ruckus anymore. 

4 REPLIES 4

Anusha_Vemula
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DavinaE 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here. 

Could you please elaborate your issue so that I can assist you better. 

Looking forward to your response!

- Anusha

Hi Anusha,

We had a power outage and after that our ruckus stopped working. 

Hello @DavinaE,

Just want to check if your issue is solved or your are still looking for some help.

Also confirm if you are a Lennar home owner.

Troubleshooting RUCKUS devices (or any network device) needs some basic knowledge of computer networks, without that we can only guide you through some basic steps which may or may not fix the problem.

Some of those steps are:

1. Make sure all the devices are getting power.
  2. Try restarting the devices one by one and see if that helps.
  3. Reset the device (this requires some technical information or one should be able to follow the steps documented in our online documents.

@Imran_ruckus, please keep a watch on this thread and help Davina, if further assistance is needed.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Hi again,

what I meant is the ruckus is not communicating with my modem. The power is on. We are able to have internet with the modem and not with the ruckus.