cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus APP says: You are not connected to Uleashed network. Go to settings?

koen_streefkerk
New Contributor II
I recently configured and installed an unleashed network with 5 R320 ap's at my clients place. Everything worked perfecty. The Ruckus iPhone and iPad app worked fine also.
Today I had to reboot the PoE switch. All AP's were turned of and turned on again. But after that, if I try to open the app on my iPhone or iPad, it says "You are not connected to Uleashed network. Go to settings?" 
The wifi works just fine though. Internet connection and speed is ok. I just can't connect with the Ruckus app anymore. Also the CTL led on the ap that was configured as master is off. I didn't check the other four ap's jet though.  
20 REPLIES 20

hayward_kong
Contributor III
When you are the ruckus WiFi, did you try unleashed.ruckuswireless.com on the app?   Did you try that on a laptop through a web browser? It’s possible that it switched to one of the other APs as master unless you set as a preferred master. 

hayward_kong
Contributor III
Also just curious what unleashed firmware your client is using?

koen_streefkerk
New Contributor II
It must be a bug in the software. Today I reset all 5 ap's. Then I booted one ap, connected to the configure me wifi, and opened unleashed.ruckuswireless.com in my browser. I got into the first configuration page. The version is  200.7.10.202.92 (see image00.png). After that I went through all steps (see image01 to 05). After that the wifi is indeed working (with still only one ap). But if I try to open unleashed.ruckuswireless.com  again in my browser it won't get in, and also the app gives me the message "you are not connected to Unleashed network" (see image06.png). I can add the other 4 ap's and they will all work. But I cannot make any changes to the configuration. Image_ images_messages_5f91c45d135b77e247a48f04_43d5c61721b5dbf56a8933c8dbc47e5d_RackMultipart20191216114097r8m-516e76d9-839b-44c4-878e-711e487abcd9-1005147757.PNG1576500859

Sorry, this should be the last image