Might someone please highlight, in their own words, the major changes from the release notes file at RUCKUS Unleashed 200.9 (GA Refresh3) Release Notes | Technical Documents | Ruckus Wireless Support?
Ruckus appears to be putting more general content behind a paywall, as I had no issue reviewing the release notes from GA Refresh2, and it is further souring the brand in my mind.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I agree, that if software is available without support contract (which it is), release notes should be available too. Actually formally warranty documents stated in the past that to update Unleashed support license is required (one per Unleashed network), but this was never enforced and this idea seems to be dropped. This may clarify why release notes are not available without premium access.
It is clear that Ruckus is an enterprise solution, and it's not they goal to compete with SOHO brands, which have "everything" available for free, "everything" usually being really nothing.
This are the new features in this release:
Wi-Fi Calling and Wi-Fi Calling Troubleshooting Tool
• 11ax AP Mesh
• Shared DPSK
• WebSocket Support for UMM
Adds WebSocket support for UMM.
• Factory Reset with Special Configuration Saved in CLI
• Enhancement of API "is-partial" Merge Function
• Neighboring AP RF Strength Display
• Secondary Preferred Master
• Disable WLAN Service Master AP
• Channel Management Enhancement
• User-Defined Time Zones
• Additional AP information in AP Groups
• New CommScope + RUCKUS brand logo
• 160 MHz Channelization
• SpeedFlex Security Enhancement
• Password Reminder
Hope it helps,