cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My AP R320 don't want to go on my Ruckus Cloud

alexandre_becou
New Contributor

Hello,

Here is my problem. Most of my AP R320 join my cloud and it works fine. But I used two of them before, for another customer, and I installed this version of the firmeware (RUCKUS Unleashed AP 200.10.10.5.253 (GA Refresh2)). When I boot them up, they don't join my cloud, even if I type their SN in the cloud. I guess I don't have the good firmeware.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ratnadeep
New Contributor III

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for posting your query on Ruckus Forum and I hope you are doing well. 

Could you please upgrade those APs to any Standalone version and then connect it back to the Network?

Unleashed AP versions are not compatible to join the Ruckus Cloud. The APs should be in Standalone Image ( Any version).

Upgrade the APs to the below version:

http://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/2778-ruckus-solo-access-point-114-0-0-0-6565-ga-software-...

If you are facing any issues with the upgrades, please contact our Support Centre and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ratnadeep

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ratnadeep
New Contributor III

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for posting your query on Ruckus Forum and I hope you are doing well. 

Could you please upgrade those APs to any Standalone version and then connect it back to the Network?

Unleashed AP versions are not compatible to join the Ruckus Cloud. The APs should be in Standalone Image ( Any version).

Upgrade the APs to the below version:

http://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/2778-ruckus-solo-access-point-114-0-0-0-6565-ga-software-...

If you are facing any issues with the upgrades, please contact our Support Centre and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ratnadeep

@ratnadeep_nandi 

Yup i'm doing very well!

I used the firmeware you advised me to install, and it works very well!

My AP came back to my cloud thanks a lot for your help !

Ratnadeep
New Contributor III

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.

Have a nice day 🙂