cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware issue with Unleashed 200.7.10.X ... upload and download speeds are flipped

hayward_kong
Contributor III
This message for the Ruckus support team and unleashed software developers:

Apparently, there is an issue with firmware 200.7.10.x which not only affects R710, R610, R510 unleashed.  With firmware 200.7.10.x....upload and download speeds are pretty much flipped when testing with Speedflex app and other methods of testing. It apparently affect iOS devices 802.11ac for sure and from some other users using a Samsung S10.  This issue does not only affect me and my clients who have ruckus R710, R610, and R510s. Other users on this forum have this issue. The uploads speeds are very high, but the download speeds are very slow. Only way to address this issue is to roll back to firmware 200.6.10.x. Please fix this issue soon.
14 REPLIES 14

Ankush_Chandan
RUCKUS Team Member
Hi Hayk,

This is weird if this is happening due to firmware upgrade and downgrade resolves it. Could you please open a support ticket so that this can be tracked and reported to engineering if needed.

Regards,
-Ankush

hayward_kong
Contributor III
For my own setup, I no longer have support for for my old R710... my client who has a new unleashed R610 setup within the last 45 days and who I had them buy from a ruckus dealer should have 60 day or 90 day support  before getting a support contract maybe I can open a ticket when I have them register their APs.

anyway please look at this forum link since I am not the only one who has this issue and my clients have the same issue and had to downgrade their firmware too. Please check out this forum link of other users with the same issue,..not just the R710.. but R510 and R610.

https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ruckuswireless/topics/slow-download-speeds-r710-unleashed

Seriously can you let Michael Brado  know about this issue and have the issue escalated to the support team that does the unleashed firmware. I'm sure it's a wifi firmware driver issue.

hayward_kong
Contributor III
Interesting similar issue ....
https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ruc...

hayward_kong
Contributor III