cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extenders not not receiving power

FOTV
New Contributor III

Good Evening.

Please I need assistance with my extenders again. I was having some latency issue with my  internet so, to troubleshoot,  AT&T suggested unplugging Ruckus to use their wifi gateway. After establishing that Ruckus might be the cause every attempt to get it back on has failed. I have read of a similar situation posted today and I tried the reboot process but it didn't work. The devices are not getting any power whatsoever. Please any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @FOTV

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared on this post.

We truly apologize for no response to this post, since it has now moved to the Lennar Community Forum.

Could you please let me know if this issue has been resolved? If not, we may have to check the Switch PoE ports configurations/information to know and troubleshoot to get the PoE ports working for Access Points to get the power.

Please follow the below steps to access CLI and help me with the output of the below-mentioned commands.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.