cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP phone home

rasaru_rasak
New Contributor

i wanna flash on a few R310 and R610 from standalone (or sz or zd) to unleashed firmware but i still wanna make them phone home so i can still see them,

how can i do this?

5 REPLIES 5

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Rasaru,

Could you provide more details about your requirement.

Do you want to manage the network from your phone? That's what I understand.

If yes, you can use Unleashed Mobile App to manage the Unleashed using your phone.

https://www.commscope.com/resources/apps/ruckus-unleashed/

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

no,

i have few r310 and 610 that i can see them connected to my network,

all of my ruckus ap's dont have unleashed firmware,

if i change the firmware to unleshed i still see them¿

Ok, so you have R310 and R610 APs previously configured in standalone mode. Later, you upgraded them to Unleashed and made a single Unleashed network. However, you are still seeing old WLANs which were configured on standalone APs.

How many APs you have? Could you make sure all the APs are part of single Unleashed network after the upgrade and all the APs are showing in Unleashed GUI.

Try to connect to the old WLAN and see if you are able to connect. Also double check if old WLAN and new one configure on Unleashed has different names.

If you are able to connect to old WLAN, this mean there is another AP in the network which is still running in standalone mode or there is another WiFi router using the same SSID name.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

I have 50pcs r310 and 15pcs r610 connected to zonflex placed inside "number one building", 

I wanna unleash the firmware of something about 10pcs or maybe less, put them in different (lets say "number two buliding")  building with different internet account and different router but I still wanna monitor them from the first "building one "with the zoneflex

Can I do this if I flash the unleshed firmware on them?