cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 UI issues since upgrading to 200.15.6.12.304

gritech
New Contributor II

Per the release notes "User interface enhancements in terms of UI label changes, panel enhancements, and optimization."

Issues present in 200.15.6.12.304, worked in 200.14.6.1.203.

Chrome OS devices are no longer recognized.  There is no icon in the OS column and "OS Vendor Type" and "Device Model" are blank in client details.

More of the columns are under Clients are not resizable or have a minimum width wider than needed which results in more horizontal scrolling.  Please allow all columns to be resized to any width desired.

7 REPLIES 7

Sorry I had replied but somehow it disappeared.

The ChromeOS detection is mostly working fine, but occasionally there are a few that randomly aren't detected until disconnecting and reconnecting.  Not repeatable as it was when I first posted.

Since it's mentioned here by Anye02, I'm also having the AP Restart : application reboot issue on both 200.15 releases.

Anye02
New Contributor III

Bump. 
I had a H350 and used that for my primary master, ( WI-FI disabled with the option “ if the Unleashed network contains three or more connected APs, the master won’t provide WI-FI service.” ) and the R750 as a slave instead of master. Which did stabilize it, but still have heartbeat loss problems, and AP application reboot. Originally, I had my R750 as master. 

Anye02
New Contributor III

I Also noticed my AP after updating will randomly restart and it always says application reboot under logs. But I reverted back to 200.14 and been good so far. I also noticed that it won’t display traffic flowing through it, and displaying pretty much what is going on with it, and the only thing that gets rid of this is by power cycling it… not ideal, but I would just revert