cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Essentials Online Course

jon_prouty
New Contributor II
I went through this course and passed the final exam but it is still showing that "You have SCORM packages that need attention". I look in course listing and it shows:
SCORM package: Basic Wi-Fi Operation
Number of attempts allowed: Unlimited
Number of attempts you have made: 0
Grading method: Highest attempt
Grade reported: None

I went through this already but when I click on the link for this course it pops up the final page that says "this is the end of module 1" and has a red "not correct" button. I click on the page and the button goes away and then I click "exit activity" and it still shows up as 0 attempts and no grade reported.
19 REPLIES 19

Thanks

john_mckinney_5
New Contributor
Can we try the exam to see how I do first before taking the course?

It would be good to see where my weak points are.
Also is it still free at this point?

You are welcome to attempt the Exam any time, and you may make multiple attempts within a 90 day window from the time you register for the exam.

Please note that the "free" status is very temporary as we will begin charging $150 again as soon as we have e-Commerce tested, i.e. within days.

daoudi_hassan
New Contributor II
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Certification WISE L1 not appear.

Hello,

I have passed the Ruckus WiSE Level 1 Certification Exam successfully, but i coudn't donwload my certification.

Could you please check and solve this issue as early as possible.

Thank you in advance

David Feasey (Sr. e-Learning Architect) 3 hours ago
There was a SCORM error with the student's exam. He provided evidence of passing the exam, a screenshot of the results page, and so we manually entered the exam grade.