cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Essentials Online Course

jon_prouty
New Contributor II
I went through this course and passed the final exam but it is still showing that "You have SCORM packages that need attention". I look in course listing and it shows:
SCORM package: Basic Wi-Fi Operation
Number of attempts allowed: Unlimited
Number of attempts you have made: 0
Grading method: Highest attempt
Grade reported: None

I went through this already but when I click on the link for this course it pops up the final page that says "this is the end of module 1" and has a red "not correct" button. I click on the page and the button goes away and then I click "exit activity" and it still shows up as 0 attempts and no grade reported.
19 REPLIES 19

jon_prouty
New Contributor II
I am having this same issue with all of the scorm packages in the "ZoneDirector 9.3 Installation and Management (WiSE Online)" course.

Also the scorm package "Create Additional WLANs: Part 3" will not load.

david_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jon,

This functionality is by design (on ZD course), although you are not alone in pointing out that it is confusing.

We are having some problems with the WiSE Exam showing completion and are actively troubleshooting this issue. My apologies for any inconvenience.

I'll also look into the SCORM package not loading.

Can you tell me what browser, browser version and OS you are using so I can troubleshoot?

-Dave Feasey
Sr. e-Learning Architect
training@ruckuswireless.com

jon_prouty
New Contributor II
No problem, the fun of a new production system! I am running Win7 pro x64, the browser's I tried were Google Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m originally then I updated to Version 29.0.1547.57 m and it still didn't work. I also tried Firefox 23.0.1 and IE v. 10.0.9200.16660 with no success.

Thanks!

zac_bruce
New Contributor
I had the same issue.

It does report on the completion of exams though.
Sales one looks weird, but oh well.

Image_ images_messages_5f91c407135b77e247924cbf_c1f67b6dc26031a8d3aa0c2cec7b4822_SWhAdDNLMG5zdGFuVGlWep_CTT9TfF-09e0ea2f-eb84-44c5-b1e9-d46d1237aed2-2004107990.png