To Be Moved
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best way to upgrade from ZD1000 to ZD1100?

I have a ZD1000 with about 25 access points. It is running firmware 9.1.2.0 build 8. I want to transition to my new ZD1100. Is it better to do a complete rip and replace by upgrading the ZD1000 to the last firmware revision of 9.3.4.0.17 and then in...

newsfool by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is there any way to disable band-steering?

Is there any way to disable band-steering? We have a lot of handheld terminals running Windows CE and have constant client connectivity issues whenever we use 5Ghz. I'd rather not remove 5Ghz (current workaround) if I could disable band-steering to ...

Effect of rate-limiting on channel efficiency

Rate limiting each client increases the amount of time needed to complete data transfer (assuming the air-interface is not the bottleneck). Unless a scheduling method such as air-time fairness is used (where clients with good link quality are given ...

5 minute delay to pass traffic when clients roam

Having some weird issues with roaming clients. We have a network of 6 AP's and one ZD1100. There is a 5 minute delay before internet traffic gets passed when a client roams to an AP in a certain location (from any of the others 5), but not the othe...

Better reporting on-device

Here are some of the OID's i Poll. Would still be really nice to get an executive level report off of the ZD though! Total Associated 1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.2.2.1.1.1.1.1.30 Attempted Authentication 1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.2.2.1.1.1.1.1.26 Number of C...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors