cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZD QoS to vSZ QoS

mark_anthony_sa
New Contributor III
Our customer previously modified default QoS settings in ZD adding 0x88 ToS classification for video. How do I configure this in vSZ? Also, data and background in ZD-managed APs have a value of 0x0 whereas vSZ-managed APs has none values. Should I leave it as they are or configure 0x0 as well?
4 REPLIES 4

eightohtwoeleve
Contributor III
I have the same question, as I'm not sure you can actually do this in vSZ. There's the "QoS Map Set" feature but I can't seem to get it to do what I think it should do. I believe (could be wrong) that Ruckus under the hood does some "magic" QoS, and therefore doesn't want you changing this.

mark_anthony_sa
New Contributor III
Anyone? Can't find vSZ CLI commands similar to ZD that will apply ToS classification globally. I think SmartZone now uses DSCP but I don't know the proper configuration. I can still configure ToS classification on APs CLI but I don't want to configure this per AP.

mark_anthony_sa
New Contributor III
Opened a TAC case last week but was given qos CLI config for control and management. I don't think that's the one I need. Not enough Ruckus documentation for QoS on SmartZone.

I agree with you 100%.