cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 laptop wifi issue with radius

shoeb_qureshi
New Contributor II
We have Ruckus SZ 100 with almost 100 APs setup with Radius configuration its an multi location setup the problem what i am having is our MD's Windows 10 laptop working fine in HO but when if he roam to Branch office A and B its get connected automatically without any problem But whenever its go to Branch office C its not get connected automatically what we need to do is go to intel wireless proset utility from there we need to connect and its get connected i understand its an adapter behavior to connect or not.

but my question how its automatically get connected to wireless at HO and Branch office A and B if its an adapter behavior then what exactly basis its get connected to HO and other branch except Branch C ?

Configuration is same on all the location.

any idea to find root cause?

Regards,
Shoeb
7 REPLIES 7

james_bond_u8ua
New Contributor
I too have faced these issue on my Windows 10 laptop and was unable to fix the problem. Then after updating the Windows 10 I have faced a critical issue which I am unable to fix that is Windows Activation Error Code 0x80072F8F

laurent_beucher
New Contributor

Will be interested to here from you if you managed to solve this issue? Thanks!

shane_linde
New Contributor
We ran into an issue at one location and seemingly only 1 AP where a subset of Windows 10 build 1809 users could not connect to our WLAN that utilized RADIUS (Windows NPS).  Ultimately, we removed 802.11r from the WLAN and this resolved the issue.  Our issue was isolated to Windows 10 1809 with Intel 8260/8265 wireless NICs.  Other devices (e.g. Microsoft Surface Pro/Books) had no issues.  Windows 7 machines did not have issues either.  It was similar to the issue described in the following:

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/Intel-AC8265-card-fails-to-authenticate-...

and

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2180528-intel-ac-8260-and-8265-not-connecting-to-one-ssid