cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Zone 100 setting inquiry

CHOIYOUNGJAE
New Contributor II

I am new to Ruckus equipment.

I've searched for materials to solve the current problem, but I can't confirm the exact solution, so I'm asking.

■ List of equipment used

Smartzone 100
Ruckus ICX 7150 24P
Ruckus R310

1. The reason why "radio occupied time utilization (5G)" is high when there is no client connected to the corresponding AP when checking with the controller

2. On button of WLAN for 5G is disabled after clicking on connected AP in controller. "WLAN Service is off and locked nau dve to AP is locked"

3. If the country code of the controller is currently South Korea, will the device restart or communication be interrupted when the country code is changed to China?

4. Is there a way to batch change the channel settings of APs connected to the controller?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE 

Please find the below article which explain on how to contact Ruckus Support and create the ticket.
https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000008651

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

vasanth_edward
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE,

Welcome to the RUCKUS Family.

Please find the inline response for your queries:

1) The 5GHz radio high airtime utilization is noticed in R310 & in SZ version 6.1.0.0.935, we already have a KSP for it; however, it would be better to open a case with us for investigation to confirm if it the exact issue for which fix is provided.

2) The option "WLAN Service is off and locked nau dve to AP is locked" is to disable WLAN services instead of disabling each radio service with several command. Sorry, I could not understand the question, feel free to write back to us.

3) Upon country code change the AP will reboot.

4) The channel settings changes of the zone will be cascaded to the APs if its not overridden at individual AP WLAN settings.

Check out our YouTube channel "RUCKUS Networks Education" to get familiarized with our products.

Hope this clarifies your queries.

Regards,

Vasanth Edward

hello!

Thank you for your response in such a difficult time

Let me ask you a few more questions.

1) The 5GHz radio high airtime utilization is noticed in R310 & in SZ version 6.1.0.0.935, we already have a KSP for it; however, it would be better to open a case with us for investigation to confirm if it the exact issue for which fix is provided.

ZS100 version 5.2.1.0.515
AP version 5.2.1.0.698

The 6.1.0.0.935 version you mentioned is not the version you are currently using So is this a bug? Is the solution a KSP patch?

CHOIYOUNGJAE_0-1676602255930.png

2) The option "WLAN Service is off and locked nau dve to AP is locked" is to disable WLAN services instead of disabling each radio service with several command. Sorry, I could not understand the question, feel free to write back to us.

As shown in the picture below, when the red box part goes from OFF to ON, a red warning "WLAN Service is off and locked nau dve to AP is locked" occurs and it does not turn ON.

CHOIYOUNGJAE_1-1676602384622.png

Please confirm.
thank you.

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE,

Thank you for writing to us.

I would request you to open a case with us for further investigation on both the points, R310 high Airtime utilization & WLAN service enablement it would work.

Regards,

Vasanth Edward 

Vasanth Edward  Hello!

Thank you for your answer.

Do you have a detailed how-to guide on how to open a case?

If so, can you email me?

Email address: wireless911117@gmail.com