cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ZD

asdasdas
New Contributor III

Hello,

We have Ruckus ZoneDirector 3025, integration done with Windows NPS for radius authentication, it works. How can I configure the radius so that requests come from Access Points directly, not from ZoneDirector? Its possible on SmartZone, but I could not find where I can enable it on ZoneDirector.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vasanth_edward
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @asdasdas,

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Technical Support through the community forum.

The ZD3000 is subject to a design limitation that precludes the configuration of a non-proxy AAA server specifically for scenarios where APs establish direct connections to an external AAA server.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer as Accepted solution.

Regards,

Vasanth Edward || Snr TSE

RUCKUS CommScope

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

asdasdas
New Contributor III

Hello, still need your help 

vasanth_edward
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @asdasdas,

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Technical Support through the community forum.

The ZD3000 is subject to a design limitation that precludes the configuration of a non-proxy AAA server specifically for scenarios where APs establish direct connections to an external AAA server.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer as Accepted solution.

Regards,

Vasanth Edward || Snr TSE

RUCKUS CommScope