cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect or how to synchronize APs to vSZ 3.0.4 or vSZ 3.1.1

guy_nouwe
New Contributor II
Hi, sorry for my poor english level but i have many problem with my configuration. I need your help for my configuration. I use vSZ 3.1.1 and i have zoneflex 7982 and zoneflex 7372. My vSZ is intalled in ESXi5.5, i have configured DHCP option 43 in another Virtual Machine.
My windows Server 2008 with DHCP Option 43 found and address my APs but my vSZ 3.1.1 can find APs.
One time, vSZ has found AP and the AP has upgraged his firmware to 3.1.1 but after that nothing. He always display "disconnect" and i could not manage it.
Now i have tried almost everything, nothing works!!!

PS: In Ruckus Support, i have a simple profil, also i can't able to access to Knowledge base Articles.
6 REPLIES 6

dionis_taveras
Contributor II

Guy,  for an MPLS system to work correctly, you need to ensure that all routers in the network can pass MPLS traffic.  You mentioned that you have configured MPLS VPN on PE1, 2, 3 and 4; however did you configure the interfaces connecting these 4 routers to the core router in your topology (P) to pass MPLS traffic on each of the respective interfaces?  By this I mean, did you go into the interfaces of this router and configure the "ip mpls" command?  The same may need to be done in the Camtel router. 

I would start there.  You can also do an MPLS ping end to end to ensure that the MPLS tunnel is working as expected. 

Case in point, the gateway needs to be able to pass the dhcp request frame to the dhcp server successfully end to end. 

This is a bit out of the realms of the controller, but hope it helps. 

guy_nouwe
New Contributor II
Thank you for your answer AlphaDog